Our approach to privacy
Cartridges.com.au values your privacy and takes great care protecting the information that you provide us. Our commitment extends to complying with applicable laws and industry standards.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding our treatment of your privacy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome your feedback and will treat all concerns with utmost importance.
- Cartridges Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 70 604 292 480) and its related entities (collectively, "cartridges.com.au", "We", "Us" or "Our") are fully committed to protecting your privacy. We comply with all obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 ("Privacy Act") and the Spam Act 2003 ("Spam Act"). Capitalised terms in this Policy have the meaning given to them in the Privacy Act or the Spam Act.
- We only collect Personal Information that is volunteered during the Member registration process or in response to specific information requests explicitly presented to you (for example, you request a quote or use Our guest checkout facility). Collection is always done with your consent and Personal Information collected includes (but is not limited to) your:
- Delivery address
- Email address
- Telephone numbers (fixed, mobile, fax)
- Date of birth
- The Personal Information We collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products that you have purchased via the cartridges.com.au Website
- To communicate to you during the delivery process and for customer
- To deliver your quote request
- To provide relevant product information
- To aid in the development of new products and services
- To optimize the cartridges.com.au Website and your shopping experience
- When you become a Member of the cartridges.com.au Website, We may also use your Personal Information to send you marketing or promotional information from time to time. You can opt out of receiving marketing information from Us at anytime by using the Unsubscribe Facility within the electronic marketing or by sending an unsubscribe request' to email@example.com
- We value our customers and will not share your Personal Information with any organisations other than related companies and third parties directly related to the delivery of the products that you have purchase from Us. We will never sell or rent you Personal Information to anyone else for their marketing purposes without your consent.
- There may be some exceptional circumstances for disclosing your Personal Information, such as when required by law or if We believe (acting reasonably) that We are entitled to disclose Personal Information under any exemption contained in National Privacy Principle No 2 of the Privacy Act.
- By submitting Personal Information to Us you acknowledge that, provided We have used your information as set out in this policy, We cannot be held responsible for any use of your information by third parties who receive and process it.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the Personal Information you have provided to Us is accurate, complete and current. You can update your Personal Information at any time by accessing your account via the cartridges.com.au Website. Use your username and password to amend your account details.
- You have the right to request access to your Personal Information that is stored by Us. You also have the right to request that We permanently delete Personal Information of yours that We store. You may do this by sending Us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We assure you that the Personal Information that we collect will be safely and securely stored by Us
- We protect personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it is not needed
- When purchasing from cartridges.com.au, your financial details are passed through a secure server using 128-bit SSL (secure socket layer) encryption technology. It is estimated that 128-bit SSL encryption would take at least one trillion years to break and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding Our security policy, please contact us at email@example.com
- All marketing and promotional emails sent by US contain an Unsubscribe Facility on the bottom of the page. You can opt out of receiving marketing information from Us at anytime by using the Unsubscribe Facility and you may also unsubscribe from emails by sending an unsubscribe request' to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you visit the cartridges.com.au Website, whether as a Member of a visitor, Our servers and our google analytics automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a Website.
- This data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address, browser type or the web pages you were visiting before you came to Our Website, pages of Our site that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information that you search for on Our site, access times and ates, and other statistics.
- We don't treat the data collected as Personal Information or use it in association with Personal Information, though We may aggregate, analyse and evaluate such information to better tailor or improve the products or services that We provide.
- If there is a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganisation or liquidation of Cartridges.com.au Pty Ltd then, in Our sole discretion, We may transfer, sell or assign information collected on and through this Website (including, without limitation, Personal Information and other information), to one or more relevant third parties.
- Please note that this Policy forms part of the Terms and Condition for use of this Website and forms part of the Agreement between you and Us. We may change this Policy at any time at Our absolute discretion by posting the revised policy on this Website. It is your responsibility to review the terms of this Policy regularly. However, in any event, by continuing to use the Website following any changes, you will be deemed to have agreed to such changes.
- Any feedback or questions regarding this policy should be emailed to email@example.com and addressed to the Chief Operating Officer.